Yesterday, February 2, we attended the Basic Engineering course for Facility Managers taught by IFMA Spain. The leader of the course was Mr. Carlos García Sánchez, General Manager and Consulting of Next Century Consulting. Doctor PHd in Industrial Engineering by the Polytechnic University of Madrid, Auditor of systems of management of quality, environment and labor risks.
Topics such as:
• Basic knowledge of the different facilities
• Systems that best fit the needs of each building
• Basic criteria for design and management of facilities
• Adequacy of spaces and needs for such systems
• Basic rules of good operation and safety
IN SUMMARY: As it influences the general operation of a Facility Manager, knowing the facilities it manages on a daily basis and how to operate those systems in a more strategic way